This add-on allows you to accept recurring payments from your members via PayPal Standard and gradually increase your revenue as the community grows.
- Accept recurring payments from your members
- Set Renewal Type to “Customer opts in for automatic renewal”, “Always renew automatically” or “Never renew automatically”
- Fast payment gateway setup
For this add-on to work as expected you’ll also need to have installed:
- Paid Member Subscriptions – version 1.5.0 or higher
- PayPal Business Account – Business accounts allow you to accept all payment types for low fees and to accept payment from customers without PayPal accounts. Business Accounts include all of the benefits of Standard or Premier accounts as well as other special features
- PayPal SSL Certificate Requirements – If you’re using PayPal Pro to process credit cards or PayPal Express, you must have an SSL certificate installed on your site. To avoid any disruption of service, you must verify that your systems are ready for this change by June 30th, 2017 – read more
Information & Requirements
Do I need an SSL certificate?
If you’re using PayPal Standard including the Recurring Payments, you must have an SSL certificate installed on your site. See our documentation for how to add an SSL certificate on your WordPress site.
Find out more by reading this documentation for the Paid Member Subscriptions – Recurring Payments for PayPal Standard Add-on.
For the latest features and fixes view the changelog.