Updated on 25-07-2018
All contents are Copyright © 2018 Cozmoslabs.com and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
No portion of this service may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Cozmoslabs.com and/or its affiliates.
Our website grants you non-exclusive limited license to use our plugins and other products sold through our website (https://www.cozmoslabs.com) by Cozmoslabs.com in accordance with these Terms & Conditions issued by our company.
- Rules and Regulation
- Limited License
- General Disclaimer
- Links to Third Party Sites
- Acceptable Use
- Member Account, Password and Security
- Software License Agreement
- Copyright Policy/DMCA
- Automatic Upgrade
- Automatically Renew Subscription
- Site Content
- Refund Policy
- Refund Policy – Client Acceptance Terms
- Transactional Emails
- Account Suspension
- Pricing – Billing – Privacy
Rules and Regulation
The following rules and regulations apply to all visitors or users of this Web Site. By accessing this Web Site, user acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions. Cozmoslabs.com reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time at its sole discretion.
In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, Cozmoslabs.com reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These rules and regulations apply to all visits to the Cozmoslabs Web Site, both now and in the future.
Cozmoslabs.com hereby authorizes you to copy materials published by Cozmoslabs on this Web Site solely for non-commercial use within your organization in support of Cozmoslabs products. No other use of the information is authorized.
In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. Except as specified above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license.
ALL CONTENTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROTECTED. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED HEREIN, NO PORTION OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM, OR BY ANY MEANS, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM COZMOSLABS.COM.
VISITORS OR USERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO MODIFY, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, TRANSMIT OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF ANY MATERIAL FOUND ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PUBLIC OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
The logos displayed on this Web Site are the property of Cozmoslabs.com or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Cozmoslabs.com or such third party which may own the logo.
Although Cozmoslabs.com has attempted to provide accurate information on the Cozmoslabs Web Site, Cozmoslabs.com assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Cozmoslabs.com may change the plugins mentioned at any time without notice.
Mention of non-Cozmoslabs.com products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. COZMOSLABS.COM AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE.
COZMOSLABS.COM AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY COZMOSLABS.COM PRODUCT, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF COZMOSLABS.COM OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Web Site may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this Web Site is at the user’s own risk and Cozmoslabs.com is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites.
Cozmoslabs.com provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Web Site are restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Web Site, or individuals/users attempting to access areas of the Web Site that they do not have rights of access to, may be subject to prosecution.
You agree that you will not use the Web Site (a) in furtherance of or with intent to commit any fraudulent or other illegal activities, or otherwise in violation of any applicable law, regulation, legal agreement or Cozmoslabs.com’s published policies; or (b) in a manner that is abusive of Cozmoslabs.com programs or other information on the Web Site.
Member Account, Password and Security
Where you have created an account in the Web Site, you confirm that the account is associated to one individual and the information you have provided is truthful and accurate. Upon any changes (e.g., contact information, location and/or company/organization), you agree to update your account to maintain the accuracy thereof.
You must keep your account password and information confidential and not share it with any other person. If you lose your password or become aware of access to your account other than by you, you agree to notify Cozmoslabs immediately.
If you become aware of or should reasonably know about use of your password or account by any person other than you, and if you do not notify Cozmoslabs immediately of such use, you will be responsible for any and all liability incurred by Cozmoslabs or any other user of this Web Site due to unauthorized use.
If Cozmoslabs believes that your account has been compromised, Cozmoslabs may require you to update your password. Further, Cozmoslabs may suspend or limit the use of your account, refuse to provide services, and/or place a hold on any transactions if you do not comply with any of these terms.
In the event Cozmoslabs reasonably believes that your actions affect other users or third parties, Cozmoslabs may warn such other users or third parties, including law enforcement. Cozmoslabs may also investigate any perceived misuse of your account, refer matters to law enforcement, and/or take other legal action.
Software License Agreement
Any software which you download is governed in accordance with the GPLv2 general public license (https://wordpress.org/about/license/).
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted or other proprietary materials without obtaining the prior written consent of the copyright owner of such materials. We may terminate an account, deny access to a site or service, or terminate any user who is alleged to have infringed the copyright or proprietary rights of another.
Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your copyright or other rights have been infringed, please Contact our Support by writing a notice with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other interest
- A description of the copyrighted work or other work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our sites, networks or other repositories
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
If the disputed materials were posted by a third party identifiable through reasonable efforts, we will provide reasonable notice to the third party of the charge. If the third party responds with a valid counter-notification, we will provide you with a copy so that you may take any other steps you may consider appropriate.
Automatic Upgrades are available to customers who have purchased a support license in accordance with the license they have purchased.
- The plugin and add-ons available in Profile Builder Hobbyist version can be used on 1 website with a license that provides automatic upgrades and support for 1 year*
- The plugin and add-ons available in Profile Builder Pro version can be used on unlimited websites with a license that provides automatic upgrades and support for 1 year*
- The plugin and add-ons available in Profile Builder Pro Unlimited version can be used on unlimited websites with a license that provides automatic upgrades and support for life
- The plugin WordPress Creation Kit Hobbyist version can be used on 1 website with a license that provides automatic upgrades and support for 1 year*
- The plugin WordPress Creation Kit Pro version can be used on unlimited websites with a license that provides automatic upgrades and support for 1 year*
- The plugin and add-ons available in Paid Member Subscriptions Hobbyist version can be used on 1 website with a license that provides automatic upgrades and support for 1 year*
- The plugin and add-ons available in Paid Member Subscriptions Pro version can be used on unlimited websites with a license that provides automatic upgrades and support for 1 year*
- The plugin and add-ons available in Paid Member Subscriptions Unlimited version can be used on unlimited websites with a license that provides automatic upgrades and support for life
You may not share or resell access to your support license key.
*Upgrades are provided for a term of 1 year from the time of purchase. After 1 year a new license will need to be purchased in order to continue receiving support and product upgrades.
Automatically Renew Subscription
Your Licence is valid for one year from the purchase date. An active licence will grant you access to automatic updates, new features and support. Licence keys automatically renew after one year.
Your subscription can be cancelled at any time after purchase. By cancelling, your licence will not renew automatically and will expire one year after the purchase date. Once expired you will no longer receive plugin updates, new features nor have access to support. You may renew your license at any time to reactivate your subscription.
Your subscription can be cancelled at any time from your account page. You will retain access to plugin updates and support until your licence expires, one year after the purchase date.
After we have successfully processed your payment, you will receive an email with the download link, the date of the purchase, the total price of the purchase, the unique ID number for this purchase, the buyer’s user name on the site and also the link to your account where you can login and see the Serial Number.
This may take up to 1 hour to arrive, but usually happens within minutes of placing the order. If you do not receive an email after this time period, please contact our support.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership rights to any of our products. All products are property of Cozmoslabs.com. They are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur out of the use or inability to use our products.
All site content, including imagery and documentation that is published on Cozmoslabs.com is the property of Cozmoslabs.com. Any replicated site content must be authorized in advanced. Content from this site shall not be used or exploited for commercial or non-commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Cozmoslabs.com.
We firmly believe and stand behind our premium plugins 100%.
The Refund Process is based on 2 steps:
Step 1 – Before opening a refund ticket regarding a tehnical issue or any other problem please:
- Open a support ticket where you can explain your inconveniece – Let us try to fix it, allow us to adequately try and assist you. Your detailed feedback can help us optimize things and build a better product in the future. Please send us some screenshots or explain what were you looking for and didn’t find in our plugin.
- If you have any pre-sales questions, please get in touch and we’ll gladly let you know if our plugin is the right fit for your project.
- Access the documentation for Profile Builder, Paid Member Subscription and WordPress Creation Kit – Here you can find useful information regarding how the plugins are working and what you can do with them.
- View the list of add-ons for Profile Builder and Paid Member Subscription for even more functionality.
- Try out the demo installs of our plugins.
Step 2 – If your issue can’t be solved in Step 1 and you decide to move forward with the refund we will gladly provide a refund within 15 calendar days of the original purchase. After 15 days from the purchase date no refunds can be processed.
- Please note that by purchasing the plugin, you agreed to the Terms & Conditions, Refund Policy and Client Acceptance Terms.
- Refund requests may take up to 15 working days to process.
- Requests with incomplete or inaccurate information will be disregarded.
- Refunds will only be granted for the original license purchase and DO NOT APPLY to product upgrades or annual renewals.
Please complete the Refund Request Form at the URL listed below after you completed Step 1. If you believe you are eligible for a refund based on these criteria, you may request a refund using the form located here: https://www.cozmoslabs.com/refund-policy/request-refund/
We reserve the right to change or modify the current refund policy with no prior notice. All refunds will be granted at the sole discretion of Cozmoslabs.
Refund Policy – Client Acceptance Terms
The Refund Policy and Terms & Conditions govern the sale of Cozmoslabs between you the buyer and Cozmoslabs.com. By placing an order with us you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree with our Terms & Conditions. Please notify us prior to placing an order if you disagree with any of our Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at anytime for any reason:
Before submiting a Refund request I as client:
- Submitted a support ticket/pre-sale question regarding my issue and allowed the support team to help me with any inconvenience.
- Accessed the documentation and researched regarding the compatibility, features, add-ons, functionalities, demos, prices before purchasing the product.
- Agreed that Refunds requests may take up to 15 working days to process.
- Agreed that my refund will be granted at the sole discretion of Cozmoslabs.
- Agreed with the Terms and Conditions, Refund Terms and with the Client Acceptance Terms stated above and in this page.
Cozmoslabs.com offers WordPress plugins “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like or will be compatible with all 3rd party components and plugins. We do not offer support via email or otherwise support WordPress or other WordPress plugins we have not developed.
Support is offered to customers with a valid Cozmoslabs license key. Purchasing a license key gives you access to our support resources. Purchasing a Pro or a Unlimited license also gives you access to our Priority Support Ticket system.
Support and automatic product updates are provided for a term of 1 year from the time of purchase. After 1 year a new license will need to be purchased in order to continue receiving support and product updates.
The license key and support account are registered to the email address of the original purchaser. The original purchaser (license holder) retains the rights to the license and account even if the account/key is renewed or upgraded by another party. Only the license holder is permitted to request support or access support resources.
License holders cannot distribute, freely giveaway, or resell their license key. The license key is only transferable by contacting us and requesting an official transfer of the license to a new owner. The license is intended to be used on the license holders web site(s). Client site usage is permitted in situations where the license holder maintains an ongoing relationship with the client as a consultant.
License holders are not permitted to re-post support forum content or documentation on any external websites, social media outlets, etc. Posting screen captures of this content is also prohibited. Violation will be grounds for immediate termination of the support license and all access to support content and product updates will be discontinued.
Cozmoslabs.com may on occasion send you email notifications related to your product license. These transactional emails may include notification of licensing changes, changes to our terms and conditions, license expiration notices and other transactional emails related to your purchase. By purchasing our products you agree to receive these transactional emails.
Cozmoslabs.com reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a support license with or without notice. If an account is suspended no refund will be granted.
Our plugin is guaranteed to function on a fresh installation of WordPress using the default WordPress theme. We do not guarantee it will function with all 3rd party plugins, themes or with all web browsers. We are not responsible for any plugin or theme compatibility conflicts that may occur. It is our policy to support our products as best we can and we will provide support for 3rd party plugin conflicts at our discretion or as time allows. We are not responsible for any data loss that may occur as a result of installing this plugin.
We reserve the right to change pricing at any time for any reason. We reserve the right to not honor typographical errors which may cause incorrect pricing on the website. We will absolutely never sell or share your personal with 3rd parties. All data we collect will be used for internal purposes only.
We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms & Conditions with no prior notice.