The Members Emails interface allows you to customize the following emails:
- successful registration
- new subscription is activated
- a subscription is canceled by the member
- after a subscription expired
- after an order is placed using manual payment gateway (disabled by default)
- when a payment has failed
- when a subscription is renewed (disabled by default)
- invitation to join a Group Membership
- Stripe authentication is required notification
Merge tags are available in order to insert different variables about the user or subscription.
In the General Email Options area you can customize the From Name and From Email of the email that is being sent.
Each email has a checkbox that allows you to disable it.
Paid Member Subscriptions Pro
Accept (recurring) payments, create subscription plans and restrict content on your website. Easily setup a WordPress membership site using Paid Member Subscriptions.Unlock PRO Features