Paid Member Subscriptions Basic Add-ons
Available with a Paid Member Subscriptions Hobbyist or Pro licence only.
- Global Content Restriction – Add Global Content Restriction Rules to Subscription Plans based on Post Type, Taxonomy and Terms
- Discount Codes – Create an unlimited number of Discount Codes and offer percentage or flat rate based discounts
- Email Reminders – Create Multiple Automated Email Reminders that are sent to members before or after certain events take place (Subscription Expires, Subscription Activated etc.)
- bbPress – Integrate Paid Member Subscriptions with the popular forums plugin, bbPress. Restrict your forums and topics and allow only premium members to have access to them.
- Navigation Menu Filtering – Dynamically display Menu Items based on Logged In status as well as based on specific Subscription Plans
- Fixed Period Membership – Setup Subscription Plans that end at a specific date
- Pay What You Want (Variable Pricing) – Accept donations or let subscribers set their own price when purchasing a subscription plan
- reCAPTCHA – Add Google’s Secure and User Friendly reCaptcha verification to your Paid Member Subscriptions forms in order to avoid bot spam registrations
- Labels Edit – Edit any label that is coming from the Paid Member Subscriptions plugin.
Paid Member Subscriptions Pro Add-ons
Available with a Paid Member Subscriptions Pro licence only.
- Tax & EU VAT – lets you charge your users tax or vat depending on their location.
- Group Memberships – Sell umbrella memberships that contain multiple member seats but are managed and purchased by a single account.
- Recurring Payments for PayPal Standard – Accept Recurring Payments from your members through the PayPal Standard Payment Gateway
- PayPal Pro and Express Checkout – Accept One Time or Recurring Payments through the PayPal Pro (Credit Card Payment) Payment Gateway or through the PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway
- Stripe Payment Gateway – Offer Credit and Debit Card Payments directly on your website (both One Time and Recurring Payments)
- Invoices – Automatically generate PDF invoices for subscription payments, which are downloadable by both clients and the admin.
- Multiple Subscriptions per User – Lets you setup Multiple Subscription Level Blocks and also will allow members to sign up for more than one Subscription Plan (one per block)
- Content Dripping – Create schedules for your content, making posts or categories available for your members only after a certain time has passed since they signed up for a Subscription Plan
You can check out all the available add-ons by visiting the “Add-ons” sub-page from the plugin menu.