Paid Member Subscriptions version 1.5.0 is a major update that brings many changes to the core of the plugin and also to its add-ons.
For premium users it is recommended that you update Paid Member Subscriptions and all its add-ons to the latest version in order to maintain full functionality. Please do not update Paid Member Subscriptions to version 1.5.0 or higher if you do not plan on updating also the add-ons that were modified.
Please follow the steps below to make sure the update process runs as smoothly as possible:
- Please do a backup of your database before continuing with the update process.
- Deactivate Paid Member Subscriptions and all add-ons that were modified. Please see the list of modified add-ons below.
- Update Paid Member Subscriptions to the latest version.
- Activate Paid Member Subscriptions.
- Activate and update each add-on, one by one.
- Please make a few test payments to check that everything is working as it should.
- Stripe – version 1.2.0
- PayPal Pro and PayPal Express – version 1.2.0
- PayPal Standard Recurring Payments – version 1.1.0
- Multiple Subscriptions per User – version 1.1.0
- Discount Codes – version 1.2.0