- 1 Installing Profile Builder
Profile Builder is an all in one user registration and management plugin for WordPress.
It gives you the possibility to customize your website by adding front-end Register, Login and Edit Profile forms.
Profile Builder comes in two premium versions: Basic and Pro. All the features can be seen here.
Installing Profile Builder
Profile Builder installs and is activated just like any other WordPress plugin.
Download the plugin zip file
After you download the plugin, you’ll be able to choose the way you install it:
- Unzip the archive and upload the plugin folder under the /wp-content/plugins directory
- Under the Plugins menu from your WordPress admin interface, choose Add New -> Upload -> browse and upload your .zip file and then just hit Install Now button
Activate Profile Builder
After the installation completes, just press Activate Plugin and the plugin will be ready for use.
Install the plugin via FTP
- Download the plugin and extract it on your computer. If you are using the free version you can download it from here or if you are using a paid version you can download it from here.
- Connect to your website via FTP using an FTP client software.
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins directory on your website.
- Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to the “Plugins” section, and activate the plugin.
How to install the Paid Versions
Starting with version 3.7.2 we have changed the way individual Profile Builder add-ons are used by simplifying the process and re-packaging all premium Add-ons into 3 different premium versions: Basic, Pro, and Unlimited.
When you login into your Cozmoslabs account you will see two buttons:
1. Main Plugin
2. The button associated with the paid version – e.g if you have the PRO version you will see “Pro Download”.
You need to download the paid version and install it on your site.
In the end, you need to have two plugins installed:
1. Profile Builder – This can be downloaded from the “Main Plugin” button
2. Profile Builder Basic/Pro/Unlimited – This can be downloaded from the ” Basic/ Pro/ Unlimited Download” button
After the installation and activation, you will find the Profile Builder menu icon just below the Users tab.
The Basic Information tab gives you an overview of all the Profile Builder 2.0 features and how to best make use of them.
This is a quick start guide on how to create your front-end Login, Register and Edit Profile forms, Manage and Add Extra Fields, activate your Modules, as well as make use of the Extra Features from Profile Builder 2.0.
Register your version
Now that you’ve acquired a copy of Profile Builder Pro or Basic, you should take the time and register it with the serial number you received.
You can find the serial number listed in your account for each of the purchased downloads.
Registering your version of Profile Builder is needed in order to receive automatic updates, bug fixes and premium support.
Simply go to the Register Your Version tab from the Profile Builder menu and add your serial number.
How to create the Profile Builder forms
With Profile Builder you can create the Register, Edit Profile, Log in and Recover Password forms in three ways:
- With Shortcodes
- With Elementor Widgets
- With Gutenberg Blocks
Profile Builder Pro
Create beautiful front-end registration and profile forms with custom fields. Setup member directories, custom redirects, cutomize user emails & more using the all in one user management plugin.Unlock PRO Features