Both free and premium versions of Profile Builder include the following Default Fields:
- Default – Name (Heading)
- Default – Username
- Default – First Name
- Default – Last Name
- Default – Nickname
- Default – Display name publicly as*
- Default – Contact Info (Heading)
- Default – E-mail
- Default – Website
- Default – About Yourself (Heading)
- Default – Biographical Info
- Default – Password
- Default – Repeat Password
* The field “Display name publicly as” only appears on the Edit Profile page!
These fields are added by default in Manage Fields window.
When adding a new field, you can adjust the editable options of any Default Field.
Here is an example of the Default – First Name.
You can also edit the options of the already added fields, by clicking the corresponding Edit button.
This is how all the Default Fields look like in the front-end.
Profile Builder Pro
Create beautiful front-end registration and profile forms with custom fields. Setup member directories, custom redirects, cutomize user emails & more using the all in one user management plugin.Unlock PRO Features