Login into LinkedIn Developer
First you will need to Login into your LinkedIn Account and then to access LinkedIn Developer – My Apps.
After you login inside your LinkedIn Account and access LinkedIn Developer – My Apps you will need to click on the “Create Application” button.
Create a New Application
After clicking on the “Create Application” button you will need to setup the Application by filling in the required fields:
- Company Name – Your Company name
- Name – The Application name
- Description – A small description
- Application Logo – Upload a logo (maximum dimension 80×80 px)
- Application Use – If you can’t find a correct option for Application Use select Other
- Website URL – Your Website URL where you are using the Application
- Business Email – Your Business Email
- Business Phone – Your Business Phone
After clicking on “Submit” the Application will be created and you will be redirected to the Authentication page.
Make sure you checked under Default Application Permissions:
Then click on “Update” and Copy your Client ID.
Note – If you can access your website using http://www.yourdomain.com or http://yourdomain.com, with and without www., make sure you add both urls
Paste the LinkedIn Client ID
After you copy the Client ID go to your website -> Dashboard -> Profile Builder -> Social Connect -> Enable LinkedIn Login and paste your LinkedIn Client ID. Scroll to the bottom to Save.
LinkedIn Login in Front End
Social Login with LinkedIn should be available on WordPress Default and Profile Builder forms.