Upload Field now uses the Media Manager added in WP 3.5
WCK 2.0.5 release was focused on improving the upload field as well as fixing the bugs reported by our users.
- Upload Field now uses the media manager added in WP 3.5
- Added progress icon on forms in WCK Front End Posting
- Now we prevent “Meta Field” and “Field Title” to be named “content” or “action” in Custom Fields Creator to prevent conflicts with existing WordPress Fields
- Fixed bug in Front End Posting where a filter for posts_where wasn’t removed correctly
- Fixed bug in Custom Fields Creator that didn’t display “0″ values
- Fixed bug in Front End Posting that didn’t display the right values if the Taxonomy had the label “Categories” (regardless of it’s slug). Now it won’t list the default Categories in WP.
Profile Builder 1.3.23
Profile Builder 1.3.23 is a minor update focused on improving the Admin Approval performance when dealing with large number of users.
We also fixed existing bugs related to the hidden input field and “Remember me” checkbox that wasn’t displaying correctly on the Login page.
- Improved Admin Approval performance for large number of users
- Fixed hidden input field on front-end
- Fixed “Remember me” checkbox on the Login page
*The latest versions of WCK and PB will be available via automatic updates or you can download them from your account page.