Integrates Profile Builder with WooCommerce, allowing you to manage the Shipping and Billing fields from WooCommerce with Profile Builder.
- Add WooCommerce customer fields directly in the front-end Register or Edit-profile forms created with Profile Builder
- Reorder individual Billing and Shipping fields, edit their names and select which individual fields to display, all from an intuitive UI
- Manage both default and custom fields added with Profile Builder, as well as customer Shipping and Billing fields from WooCommerce, in one place
- Display Edit Profile forms from Profile Builder under My Account page from WooCommerce (by clicking “Edit your account and password details” you will be shown the Edit Profile form created with Profile Builder)
- Select which Profile Builder Register form to use under My Account page from WooCommerce
- Add default and custom fields created with Profile Builder to the WooCommerce checkout page (supported field types: Input, Textarea, Checkbox, Select, Radio, Datepicker, Phone, Number, Upload, Avatar, Mailchimp Subscribe, Heading and Default – First Name, Last Name, Nickname, Biographical Info)
- Display individual WooCommerce Shipping and Billing Address fields in the User Listing, sort as well as filter users based on them
*Note: The User Listing module is only available in the PRO version of Profile Builder
Note: For the Profile Builder – WooCommerce Sync Add-on to work as expected, you’ll need to have already installed both Profile Builder (free or premium), version 2.5.4 or higher, and WooCommerce plugins.
Find out more by reading the documentation for the Profile Builder – WooCommerce Sync Add-on.