This add-on allows you to create Multiple Email Reminders that are Automatically Sent to Members before or after certain events take place (e.g. Subscription Expires, Last Login, Subscription Active etc.)
There are a number of Email Reminder Types, or Triggers to choose from:
- after Member Sings Up (subscription active) – Can be used for Up-Selling, highlighting Premium Content
- after Member Abandons Signup (subscription pending) – Very efficient in increasing member signup rate
- before Subscription Expires – Used for Subscriptions which don’t Renew Automatically
- after Subscription Expires – Used for notifying the user about the new content that he is missing
- before Subscription Renews Automatically – To let the user know before he’s billed again
- since last login – Can be used to increase user engagement and retention
- Create Multiple Email Reminders to increase your signup rates
- Add content inside the emails to improve member retention, ultimately resulting in more revenue from your membership site
- All Email Reminders are Sent Automatically to Members
For this add-on to work as expected you’ll also need to have installed:
- Paid Member Subscriptions – version 1.5.0 or higher
Find out more by reading this documentation for the Paid Member Subscriptions – Email Reminders Add-on.
For the latest features and fixes view the changelog.