We are looking for a WordPress plugin developer to maintain and develop new features for our WordPress plugins: Profile Builder, WordPress Creation Kit, Paid Member Subscriptions and our newest member, TranslatePress.
Here at Cozmoslabs, we put a lot of effort into making sure all our products are a pleasure to use, which means user experience and attention to detail always come first. We’re looking for someone who relates to this and is passionate about building a great product.
So if you’re a guy or a girl who:
- Can easily develop a WordPress plugin given a set of functional and technical requirements and come up with better requirements themselves;
- Has proven experience in developing WordPress plugins;
- Knows how to combine your CSS with your jQuery and hook it properly;
- Knows how to write decent inline documentation according to the WordPress standards;
- Has experience using Git;
- Enjoys collaborating with open source developers from all over the world;
- Has basic knowledge of typography and design, with the ability to create simple and usable interfaces;
- Is comfortable with customer-facing roles including support and documentation;
- Has great English communication skills (spoken and written);
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion;
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Our business is changing and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.
You’d have to be willing to come and work with us (at least a few days a week) in our office in Timisoara, Romania. We know working remotely is all the rage in the WordPress world these days, but we need someone to bounce ideas off and can do that more easily when we’re in the same room.
What we offer
- A competitive salary;
- We only work 4 days / week (Fridays off unless there’s a national Holiday that week)
- A great and inspiring group of people to work with;
- We’ll consider a relocation package for the right person;
- Lots of vacation time. Two weeks for Christmas, one for Easter + summer Holiday ( also we’re quite flexible through out the year if you need time off );
How to apply
Complete the form below or send us an email at email@example.com with more details about yourself, making sure you include:
- a CV, portfolio or whatever you’ve created, designed and released to the world that’s somewhat related to the above
- Where you’re located
- Your PHP/MySQL experience
- Your HTML/CSS/JS experience
- Your experience working with WordPress
We look forward to getting in touch!