As our plugins are doing really well and we’ve got big plans for the future, we’re looking to expand our team and searching for a Content Marketing Manager to lead our content strategy in order to accelerate growth.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, based on your experience and skill set;
- We only work 4 days / week (Fridays off unless there’s a national Holiday that week);
- A friendly, helpful and inspiring group of people to work with;
- Lots of vacation time. Two weeks for Christmas, one for Easter + summer Holiday (also we’re quite flexible throughout the year if you need time off).
So if you’re a girl or a guy who:
- Has a strong experience working with WordPress and its components (has tested extensively different plugins, themes, services etc.);
- Has a successful track record with content marketing and good SEO knowledge;
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English);
- Is organized, with high attention to details and a flexible attitude;
- Is obsessed about tracking and measuring things to see what works best;
- Has a self-driven work ethic, is a self-starter who loves taking initiative and getting things done;
- Is a team player with a proactive nature, happy to share, guide and help others.
Then check out what you could do:
- Develop and implement our content marketing plan (Perform keyword research, develop editorial calendar & make sure deadlines are met);
- Collaborate and lead our team of writers to produce quality content that ranks well and converts (Edit, proofread and improve content when needed. Offer detailed feedback when required.);
- Update and optimize content regularly, keeping in mind our target audience, improving conversion and traffic metrics;
- Analyse web traffic metrics and figure out ways to improve them;
- Scan support channel for customer feedback, pain points etc. and generate ideas for new content;
- Develop pre/post launch product marketing plans;
- Provide analysis of content marketing efforts and refine plans based on results;
- Work with the team on business development processes (outreach, developing relationships, establishing partnerships);
This is a remote position.
Our home base is in Timisoara, Romania, so company operating hours are 9am – 5pm EET.
While full coverage is not a requirement, you must be available during a portion of the day.
Our focus is on output and results, not number of hours worked.
How to apply
If you are interested please fill in the form below with more details about yourself and your work: