As our plugins are doing really well and we’ve got others in the works, we’re looking to expand our team and searching for a Marketing Specialist to help us with the marketing strategy in order to accelerate growth.
What we offer:
Competitive salary, based on your experience and skill set;
- We only work 4 days / week (Fridays off unless there’s a national Holiday that week);
- A great and inspiring group of people to work with;
- Lots of vacation time. Two weeks for Christmas, one for Easter + summer Holiday (also we’re quite flexible throughout the year if you need time off).
So if you’re a girl or a guy who:
- Has experience in direct marketing or marketing communications;
- Is familiar with WordPress, online marketing, advertising, branding and Social Media Platforms such as: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.;
- Has experience developing and managing social media campaigns;
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English);
- Has high attention to details and a flexible attitude;
- Is highly organized, with ability to multi task;
- Is obsessed about tracking and measuring things to see what works best;
- Is a team player, quick learner, professional and career minded;
- Has a self-driven work ethic, is a self-starter who loves taking initiative and getting things done;
- Thorough understanding of WordPress is a BIG plus.
Then check out what you could do:
- Create, implement and manage marketing campaigns which include: email, interactive/web advertising, PR and direct mail that drive growth and increase brand recognition;
- Organize and manage the rest of the team (developers and support team) in writing technical articles for our content marketing efforts;
- Create, implement, and manage social media campaigns on multiple platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, blogs and more;
- Develop creative content and promotional material for marketing campaigns;
- Develop pre/post launch product marketing plans;
- Provide analysis of marketing efforts and refine promotional plans based on results;
- Work with the team on the business development process.
Our office is based in Timisoara, Romania.
If you are interested please send a CV at email@example.com and answer the question below:
- What made you want to be a part of the Cozmoslabs team and why do you think this position fits your skills