With Stripe you can offer credit and debit card payments directly on your website and this way your users do have not leave your website to complete the payment, resulting in a better experience for the user, and more successful conversions for you.
- You can accept One-Time and Recurring Credit Card Payments on your website
- You can add a Sign-up Fee and also a Free Trial to your Subscription Plans
- Users can update their payment method for an ongoing recurring subscription
- Supports SCA (Strong Customer Authentication) – Learn More
For this add-on to work as expected you’ll also need to have installed:
- Paid Member Subscriptions Pro
- Paid Member Subscriptions – version 1.5.0 or higher
- Stripe SSL Certificate Requirements – If you’re using Stripe to process Credit Cards Payments, you must have an SSL certificate installed on your domain. All interactions between your server and Stripe must use TLS v1.2
Information & Requirements
Do I need an SSL certificate?
If you’re using Stripe to process Credit Cards Payments, you must have an SSL certificate installed on your domain. All interactions between your server and Stripe must use TLS v1.2. See our documentation for how to add an SSL certificate on your WordPress site.
Which countries does this extension support?
|Stripe Product*||Countries where product is available|
|Stripe||Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States|
|Stripe Open-Beta||Brazil, Italy, Portugal and Mexico. Stripe’s open-betas are ready for production use|
* Stripe Product Availability – Check Stripe products availability in your country
* Stripe System Status – Check if Stripe System is Online
Find out more by reading our documentation for the Paid Member Subscriptions – Stripe Add-on.
For the latest features and fixes view the changelog.