This add-on lets you accept payments from your members via PayPal Express Checkout.
- When using PayPal Express, the user experience is very similar to PayPal Standard, plus it adds a layer of extra security
- Both gateways allow you to accept one time as well as recurring payments from your members
- PayPal Express Checkout allows Payments with Sign-up Fees and Free Trials
For this add-on to work as expected you’ll also need to have installed:
- Paid Member Subscriptions Pro
- Paid Member Subscriptions – version 1.5.0 or higher
- PayPal Business Account – Business accounts allow you to accept all payment types for low fees and to accept payment from customers without PayPal accounts. Business Accounts include all of the benefits of Standard or Premier accounts as well as other special features
- SSL Certificate – mandatory in order to process payments
Information & Requirements
Do I need an SSL certificate?
If you’re using PayPal Express Checkout to process payments, you must have an SSL certificate installed on your site. See our documentation for how to add an SSL certificate on your WordPress site.
Which countries does this extension support?
|PayPal Product*||Countries where product is available|
|PayPal Payments Standard||All countries. Paid Member Subscriptions Free version comes with PayPal Standard built|
|PayPal Express Checkout||All countries|
* PayPal Product Availability – Check other PayPal products availability or refer to PayPal offerings worldwide and visit your country-specific site to learn which products are available in your country
* PayPal Merchant Status – Check PayPal Planned Downtime
Find out more by reading this documentation for the Paid Member Subscriptions – PayPal Express Checkout Add-on.
For the latest features and fixes view the changelog.