If in the past you had to use the Multiple Edit Profile Forms module to achieve this, the Field Visibility Add-on gives you the possibility to have a single Edit Profile Form that displays different fields depending on what user role the current user has.
- Admin Only field is visible only for Administrators
- User Locked field is visible for both Administrators and users but only Administrators have the capability to edit it
- Select which user roles see that particular Extra Field Type
- Chose the Extra Field Type location visibility: All, Default WordPress Edit Profile (Back End), Registration Form or Edit Profile Form
For this add-on to work as expected you’ll also need to have installed:
- Profile Builder Hobbyist or Pro – version 2.0.8 or higher
Find out more by reading this documentation for the Profile Builder – Field Visibility Add-on.
For the latest features and fixes view the changelog.