I’m really happy to announce that WordPress Creation Kit now supports Front End Posting.
This is the biggest single piece of functionality we’ve added to WCK since its launch.
WordPress Front End Posting, what’s that?
Ok, joking aside, WordPress Front End Posting isn’t the most sought after functionality. However, when you do want to post articles or custom post types from the front-end, you realize it’s not that straight forward. While there are some Front End Posting plugins out there, we found they can be improved quite a lot.
This is why WordPress Creation Kit – Front End Posting was created, to fill that need and fill it really, really well. Now you can:
- post articles in ANY custom post type
- your Front End Posting can contain all the fields from the WordPress backend: Title, Content, Excerpt, Categories, Tags, Custom Taxonomies, Featured Image.
- Edit all your content directly from the front end
- and last, but not least, ANY custom fields created with WCK that were added to your custom post type, can now appear in the front end, giving you unlimited flexibility over the front end form you’re publishing, by adding:
- text inputs
- check boxes
- radio buttons
- wysiwyg areas
- all of them available as repeater custom fields and groups
Wait, there’s more Front End Posting love below!
For this to really work smoothly, we’ve added some really useful functionality and shortcodes to complement the Front End Posting functionality.
You’ll have access to:
- Simple Login / Register Shortcodes and Widget
- Admin Approval for new posts from the front-end (they are saved as drafts)
- Anonymous posting (if this isn’t active, users are asked to login/register before posting)
- User Dashboard with Edit Profile and a listing of the users articles
Front End Posting is packed in the WCK Pro version. It comes with premium support and can be used on an unlimited number of sites.
So please make sure you check out the demo and find out for yourself what WordPress Creation Kit – Front End Posting has to offer.