Cozmoslabs is focused on developing premium software products for WordPress, like Profile Builder, WordPress Creation Kit and Paid Member Subscriptions.
Our team is looking for an Office Manager that will perform administrative & human resources duties and will ensure that our office runs smoothly.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, based on your experience and skills set;
- We only work 4 days / week (Fridays off unless there’s a national Holiday that week);
- A great and inspiring group of people to work with;
- Lots of vacation time. Two weeks for Christmas, one for Easter + summer Holiday (also we’re quite flexible throughout the year if you need time off);
So if you’re a girl or a guy who:
- Has great organizing and communication skills;
- Is familiarized with accounting notions, book keeping, planning, budgeting, hiring processes and is willing to expand on the above;
- Has good computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office) and the availability to learn more about the IT domain and using different software;
- Has a self-driven work ethic, is a self-starter who loves taking initiative and getting things done.
- Has high attention to details;
- Is assertive, flexible, accurate and able to cope with pressure;
- Has great written and verbal English skills;
Then check out what you could do:
- Take care of company payments, record all expenses, prepares all paperwork for the accountant;
- Issues invoices, receipts;
- Perform monthly budget reports;
- Prepare legal or fiscal paperwork according to company needs;
- Make company purchases and orders, manage facilities and other work space related issues;
- Schedule appointments, organize meetings and company events;
- Communicates and is the contact person with all company collaborators like accountant, work safety, occupational health providers, cleaning services, bank, other company providers etc.
- Conduct recruitment and hiring process;
- Prepare the employee personnel files, employee certificates, other records to be kept up to date according to legislation;
- Offer support to clients regarding invoices, discounts, uncompleted payments and other non-technical sales issues;
- Monitor sales and the data accuracy in our sales software, report issues and work with management to improve sales monitoring;
- Keep up to date with fiscal and other legislation that could impact the business processes and informs management.
Our office is based in Timisoara, Romania.
If you are interested please send a CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the question below:
- What made you want to be a part of the Cozmoslabs team and why do you think this position fits your