We firmly believe and stand behind our premium plugins 100%.
The Refund Process is based on 2 steps:
Step 1 – Before asking for a refund regarding a technical issue or any other problem please:
- Open a support ticket where you can explain your inconvenience – Let us try to fix it, allow us to adequately try and assist you. Your detailed feedback can help us optimize things and build a better product in the future. Please send us some screenshots or explain what were you looking for and didn’t find in our plugin.
- If you have any pre-sales questions, please get in touch and we’ll gladly let you know if our plugin is the right fit for your project.
- Access the documentation for Profile Builder, Paid Member Subscription or WordPress Creation Kit where you can find useful information regarding how the plugins are working and what you can do with them.
- View the list of add-ons for Profile Builder and Paid Member Subscription for even more functionality.
- Try out the demo installs of our plugins.
Step 2 – If your issue can’t be solved in Step 1 and you decide to move forward with the refund we will gladly provide a refund within 15 calendar days of the original purchase. After 15 days from the purchase date no refunds can be processed.
- Please note that by purchasing the plugin, you agreed to the Terms & Conditions, Refund Policy and Client Acceptance Terms.
- Refund requests may take up to 15 working days to process.
- Requests with incomplete or inaccurate information will be disregarded.
- Refunds will only be granted for the original license purchase and DO NOT APPLY to product upgrades or annual renewals.
Please complete the Refund Request Form at the URL listed below after you completed Step 1. If you believe you are eligible for a refund based on these criteria, you may request a refund using the form located here: http://www.cozmoslabs.com/refund-policy/request-refund/
We reserve the right to change or modify the current refund policy with no prior notice. All refunds will be granted at the sole discretion of Cozmoslabs.