Here at Cozmoslabs we’re focused on building premium WordPress plugins. Our plugins are doing really well, and we have others in the works.
As we are growing our team we are offering an internship position, with the possibility of joining the team and building your career in software development.
So if you’re a guy or a girl who:
- Fancy WordPress and feel comfortable with PHP, HTML, CSS (we’ll appreciate any hands-on experience with PHP in college, personal or professional projects);
- Want to learn more about WordPress and would like to be part of the open source developers community;
- Are curious, you have the desire and you are open to learn. You like to get to the bottom of a problem and you don’t give up, using and searching for resources.
- You like to take initiative and to be responsible for your own growth, you are used to openly communicate what you need;
- You are passionate about technology;
- You would like to be part of a close knitted team;
- You are fluent in English, verbal and written communication.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV, a project or whatever you’ve created and the answer to the question: “Why would you like to join this internship and learn more about the mentioned technologies?”
What we offer:
- Paid Internship;
- Flexible program from Monday to Thursday. Yup, we don’t work Fridays!
- A great and inspiring group of people to learn with about PHP, HTML, CSS, WordPress, jQuery, client support and quality assurance;
- Opportunity to become a full time employee according to results and performance.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.