adding a captcha to the registration form

This topic contains 22 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Sakin Shrestha 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hello Giovanni,

the only solution I can think of is you send me the ftp details and the link to your registration page (to gabriel@cozmoslabs.com) so I can check it out myself (right after the holidays, when we get back to work).

Gabriel

theshae

Gabriel, is tighter integration for recaptcha going to be released any time soon or should we still use the code from the previous posts?

Hello Theshae,

we have added the filter in the plugin so that anyone can add a reCaptcha, so it is possible (but with a very low priority) that we change this feature. The updated walkthrough can be found in the documentation section. If you need it badly and can’t make it work, you can always send me the FTP details, a WP account with admin rights and a link to this thread to gabriel@cozmoslabs.com.

Regards,
    Gabriel

Paula

I need reCaptcha and I know nothing about coding. I’ve read this thread and and the documentation and I’m sorry I have no idea what you are talking about. I was under the impression that the Pro version had the reCaptcha and that is the only reason I purchased it. Clearly that is not the case. I wasted a lot of time trying to make this work and I have had enough. Your software as stands is of no use to me. Please refund my money.

Paula

Paula,

as I replied in the email, use fileZilla(or any other software) to upload this module in the /plugins directory, on the same level PB is. Then add the codes there (copy paste it, only the security key needs to be added by yourself from http://www.google.com/recaptcha) in your currently active theme’s functions.php file.
    That’s it!

Gabriel

PS: in worst case scenario, I can do this for you.

Hi Gabriel,

Is the captcha available now.

Regards,
    Sakin

Hello Sakin,

yes, it is quite a time now.

Regards,
    Gabriel

Hello Gabriel,

Great thanks a lot.

Regards,
    Sakin

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘adding a captcha to the registration form’ is closed to new replies.